Computerized Cap Embroidery Machine and Flat Embroidery Machine
I. Main features
1. Suitable for flat embroidery, cap embroidery, T-shirt embroidery, sequin embroidery and finished garments embroidery
2. Automatic thread trimmer
3. Maximum speed 1000 SPM
4. 270° Wide cap frame unit
5. Color LCD display showing real time stitching
6. USB input port
7. Automatic color change
8. Thread break detection
9. Pre-sew design trace capable
10. Memory size 2, 000, 000 stitches
11. Emergency stop
12. Electricity: 110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz available
13. Machine Size: 75X74X85CM and NW90KG/200Lbs
14. Built-in bobbin winder
II. New Features
1. 110V or 220V self-adaptable power supply. No more external power box needed.
2. Only 150W power consumption.
3. Mainboard is built into the control panel, which reduces the possibility of damage by dust or external force.
4. Support large capacity of USB flash drive from 2GS and upwith faster data transmission and more compatibility
5. Proper shut-down function powers off only moving parts such as X&Y axis and needle bar, but still keeps the data on screen when the emergency button is pushed.
6. Precise digital degree on stop point: Main shaft can be turned to any angle digitally with the number of degrees shown on the screen.
7. Cap to flat (or vise versa) embroidery mode switch eliminating the possibility of hitting the frame.
8. Keeping original file names in memory makes it easy to manage designs.
9. Lay-out of keys on panel is more user-friendly.
10. Real time and date is showing on screen.
11. High speed up to 1000SPM.
12. Memory size up to 2 million stitches and 200 designs
III. Compact control panal
1. Color LCD display showing real time stitching
2. Manual Color Change
3. Function keys including Menu, Speed up and slow
4. Multi languages available
5. Frame-moving keys
6. Manual Trimming
7. Start, Stop, and emergency Stop
8. Embroidery Status down (Page Up and Page Down), USB Input,
9. DOT Key to return to 100 degrees, Parameter Settings, Clear, ESC, Enter, etc.
10. On-board lettering
11. Numeric keys for selection of needles
IV. Hoops/frames inclued
A. 2 X Shirt Front Round Hoop 9 cm (3.5")
B. 2.2 X Shirt Front Round Hoop 23 cm (9")
C. 2 X Shirt Front Round Hoop 12 cm (4.7")
D. 2 X Jacket Back Square Hoop 30 X 30 cm (12" X 12")
E. 2 X Shirt Front Round Hoop 15 cm (5.9")
F. 1 X Sash Frame 56 X 38 cm (22" X 15")
V. Built-in Network
|Single sequin device||Simple cording device|
|Eight in one device||Simple Taping device|
|Boring device||Laser position device|
|Model||Needle||Head||N.weight||Embroidery area||overall size|
Q & A:hot questions from customers
1. What is the life span of the machine?
At least 6 years
2. What Material the machine needs?
Main material is Iron and Aluminum.
3. How many amperes does the machine need to start?
Electricity:AC86-264V input available, adapt to any unstable electricity environment.
4. on what material can i embroid?
Soft and light fabric/material
5. does the machine embroid on the brim of the cap?
Since the brim of the cap is too hard and the needles are a little small, can't embroid on it.
6. how do i do maintenance for the machine? how many times a year? and how much does it cost?
For a single head embroidery machine, once a year of maintenance is enough, it may cost no more than $100. Change some spare parts or oil the needles, bobbin core/case, hook, needle bar spring
7. do you have 15 needles machine or more?
For single head we mentioned just now, we did have 15 needles. For multi-head, our standard one is 9/12 colors, but we can customize 15 needles to meet your requirement.
8. do you make training on the machine?
Yes, we have free training for your operator, But please be informed that customer will be responsible for the flight and expense.
9. does the machine print arabic letters?
Yes, we did have it, also font software in our computer. Like embroidery of my name: Nicki
10. Can i give the machine any picture by usb to embroid?
Yes, of course dear. On the computer, we have three methods to transfer your pictures, USB, U disk and Network(directly from PC to Control system)