New, 6 Heads 9/12 Colors Embroidery Machine, Cap, Jacket, T-Shirt, Flat Embroidery
|FOB Price:||US $1-11,100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-11,100/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: WY906C
- Certification: CE, ISO9001
- Application Place: Clothing, Sewing, Textile & Embroidery Industry
- Needle Number: 9/12
- Embroidery Type: Towel Embroidery, Patch Embroidery, Clothing Embroidery, Hat Embroidery, Flat Embroidery
- Experience: 8 Years Export Experience
- Application: Flat, Cap, T-Shirt, Finished Garments, Logo, 3D
- Motor: Servo and Stepper Motor
- Transport Package: Wooden Case/as Customer Required
- Origin: China
- Condition: New
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Applicable Thickness: All Kinds
- Head Number: 6
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- After-Sales Service: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Embroidery Area: 400*450mm
- Trademark: WONYO/OEM
- Specification: 3438*1490*1500mm
- HS Code: 8447902000
1) Designed for embroidery on bulky and large items, such as bags, bed sheets, drapery, towels and more. Perfect for caps, shirts, and any other finished products.
2) Automatic thread trimmer
3) Maximum speed 1000 RPM
4) 270 degree Wide cap frame unit
5) Color LCD display showing real time stitching
6) USB input port
7) Automatic color change
8) Thread break detection
9) Pre-sew design trace capable
10) Memory size 20, 000, 000 stitches
11) Emergency stop
12) Electricity: 110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz available
13) Built-in bobbin winder
14) Keeping current data or work when emergency stop or power off
15) Mending function. (back and skip stitches under controller)
16) Switch of Cap/ flat embroidery mode eliminating hitting the frame.
17) USB port with fast data transmission and good compatibility
18) Mainboard intergated into control panel protecting from dust or external force.
19) Lay-out of keys on panel is user-friendly.
20) Built-in Network
Six Heads Computerized Embroidery Machine
|Head Number||6 Heads|
|After-sales Service||Engineers available to service machinery overseas|
|application||flat, cap, T-shirt, finished garments, logo, 3D|
|Motor||Servo and stepper motor|
|Warranty||12 months limited warranty with lifetime support|
|Computer||8 inch LCD display and touch screen showing real time stitching|
Compact Control Panel
A. Color LCD display showing real time stitching
B. Manual, Semi-auto, Auto Color Change
C. Function keys including Menu, Speed up and slow
D. Multi languages available
E. Frame-moving keys, Manual Trimming
F. DOT ket to return to 100 degree
G. Start, Stop, and emergency Stop
H. Embroidery Status (Page Up/Page Down), USB Input,
I. Parameter Settings, Clear, ESC, Enter, etc.
J. Numeric keys for selection of needles
2 x Shirt Front Round Hoop 9 cm (3.5")
2 x Shirt Front Round Hoop 12 cm (4.7")
2 x Shirt Front Round Hoop 15 cm (5.9")
2 x Shirt Front Round Hoop 19 cm (7.8")
2 x Jacket Back Square Hoop 30 x 30 cm (12" x 12")
1 x Sash Frame 56 x 38 cm (22" x 15")
1. Table and stander with wheels 2. Extended Table Top 3. Operation Manual 4. Tool Kit
|Size||3438 (L) * 1490 (W) * 1500 (D)|
|Package details||The normal package is wooden box(Size: L*W*H). |
But it's ok to pack it according to customers special request.
FAQ Hot Questions
Q: Is this a trustable long-term strategic partner?
A: Just ask our customers, view our company profile, assessment of capability, factory glimpse,
and the honor we had. And why not contact us or pay a visit to us?
Q: What service will I get with this buying?
A: Simply at your service: available consultancy before sales, easy communication during sales,
easy payment term, smooth and safe delivery of guaranteed quality, and assured timely services after sales.
Q: What kind of embroidery work and embroidery machine do I need?
A: Think: ready-made garment/cap/hat, or garment before sewing, or just flat fabric?
Normal flat stitch, or special chenille/chain/loop stitch, or sequin/paillette, or cord/tape/ribbon
to add value to your embroidery?
Q: How many heads do I need and what embroidery area on each head?
A: Think: how big is your factory and how much is your expected production?
The embroidery area on each head depends on the maximum area of your embroidery design to run.
Q: How many stitches do I get per minute (SPM) on each head?
A: Super high speed model gives max. 1500SPM,
High speed model gives max. 1200SPM,
Normal speed model gives max. 1000SPM,
Lower speed model gives max.850SPM.
Q: Do I need the Elite model or economy model?
A: Think: How much would you pay for a machine? What we offer is what you need!
Q: Can I represent and sell WONYO machines in my market?
A: Welcome to join WONYO family and grow to be a strong distributor.
Looking for Agents/ Distributors from all over the world!
Welcome to contact Christina at Tel/ : +86-18261729837