Single Head Embroidery Machine for Cross Embroidery (WY1201CS)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1 US $3,900|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: WY1201CS
- Certification: CE, ISO9001, SGS
- Application Place: Household and Factory
- Needle Number: Twelve Needles
- Embroidery Type: Towel Embroidery, Patch Embroidery, Clothing Embroidery, Hat Embroidery, Flat Embroidery
- Speed: 1200spm
- Head: Single Head
- Language: 12 Kinds(English/Spanish/French)
- Size: 0.82*0.95*0.85cbm
- Screen: 7 Inches Touch Screen
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Condition: New
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Applicable Thickness: Middle Thickness Material
- Head Number: Single
- Model No: Wy1201CS
- Needle Position Fix: Mould Fixed
- Needles: 6/9/12/15
- Weight: 150kg
- Brand: Wonyo/OEM
- Trademark: WONYO/ OEM
- Specification: Rohs
- HS Code: 8447902000
I. Main features
1. Suitable for flat embroidery, cap embroidery, T-shirt embroidery, sequin embroidery and finished garments embroidery
2. Automatic thread trimmer
3. Maximum speed 1200 SPM
4.270° Wide cap frame unit
5. Color LCD display showing real time stitching
6. USB input port
7. Automatic color change
8. Thread break detection
9. Pre-sew design trace capable
10. Memory size 2, 000, 000 stitches
11. Emergency stop
12. Electricity: 110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz available
13. Machine Size: 75X74X85CM and NW90KG/200Lbs
14. Built-in bobbin winder
II. New Features
1.110V or 220V self-adaptable power supply. No more external power box needed.
2. Only 150W power consumption.
3. Mainboard is built into the control panel, which reduces the possibility of damage by dust or external force.
4. Support large capacity of USB flash drive from 2GS and upwith faster data transmission and more compatibility
5. Proper shut-down function powers off only moving parts such as X&Y axis and needle bar, but still keeps the data on screen when the emergency button is pushed.
6. Precise digital degree on stop point: Main shaft can be turned to any angle digitally with the number of degrees shown on the screen.
7. Cap to flat (or vise versa) embroidery mode switch eliminating the possibility of hitting the frame.
8. Keeping original file names in memory makes it easy to manage designs.
9. Lay-out of keys on panel is more user-friendly.
10. Real time and date is showing on screen.
11. High speed up to 850 SPM.
12. Memory size up to 2 million stitches and 200 designs
III. Compact control panal
1. Color LCD display showing real time stitching
2. Manual Color Change
3. Function keys including Menu, Speed up and slow
4. Multi languages available
5. Frame-moving keys
6. Manual Trimming
7. Start, Stop, and emergency Stop
8. Embroidery Status down (Page Up and Page Down), USB Input,
9. DOT Key to return to 100 degrees, Parameter Settings, Clear, ESC, Enter, etc.
10. On-board lettering
11. Numeric keys for selection of needles
IV. Hoops/frames inclued
A. 2 x Shirt Front Round Hoop 9 cm (3.5")
B. 2.2 x Shirt Front Round Hoop 23 cm (9")
C. 2 x Shirt Front Round Hoop 12 cm (4.7")
D. 2 x Jacket Back Square Hoop 30 x 30 cm (12" x 12")
E. 2 x Shirt Front Round Hoop 15 cm (5.9")
F. 1 x Sash Frame 56 x 38 cm (22" x 15")
|Needles||Head||Emb. Area (mm)||Length(mm)||Width(mm)||Height(mm)||Weight(kg)|
|12 or 15||1||360*510||800||800||1600||180|
|12 or 15||1||360*1200||1400||800||1600||210|