Industrial Embroidery Machine with 4 Heads and 9/12 Needles
|FOB Price:||US $15-15,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $15-15,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: WY1204C/WY904C
- Certification: RoHS, CE, ISO9001
- Application Place: Service Industry
- Needle Number: 9/12
- Embroidery Type: Towel Embroidery, Patch Embroidery, Clothing Embroidery, Hat Embroidery, Flat Embroidery
- Experience: 8 Years Export Experience
- Application: Flat, Cap, T-Shirt, Finished Garments, Logo, 3D
- Motor: Servo and Stepper Motor
- Transport Package: Wooden Case/as Customer Required
- Origin: China
- Condition: New
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Applicable Thickness: All Kinds
- Head Number: 4
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- After-Sales Service: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Embroidery Area: 400*450mm
- Trademark: WONYO/OEM
- Specification: 450*500mm
- HS Code: 8447902000
I. Main features of the embroidery machine
1. Suitable for flat, cap ,T-shirt and finished garments embroidery
2. Embroidery area: 400 x 450 mm, or 15.7" x 17.7"
3. Automatic thread trimmer
4. Maximum speed 1200 RPM
5. 270 degree wide cap frame unit
6.Free changing between finished garments frame and cap frame
7. 5", 8" or 10" color LCD display showing real time stitching
8. USB port or computer connection
9. Auto color change
10. Thread break detection
11. Pre-Sew Design Trace capable
12. Memory size:20 million stitches matched with 200 patterns
13. Electricity: 110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz available
14. Start, Stop, and Emergency Stop
15. On-board lettering
II. Full coler control panel
1. 5", 8" or 10" High Definition color LCD display showing
Real time stitching
2. Function keys including Menu, Speed up and slow
Down (also Page Up and Page Down), Help, USB-
Input, Parameter Settings, Clear, ESC, Enter, etc.
3. Numeric keys for selection of needles
4. Frame-moving keys
5. Manual Trimming
6. Manual Color Change
7. Embroidery Status
8. Embroidery Method
9. DOT Key to return to 100 degrees
10. Mutli languages available
1 Sash Frame: 40.5cm x 48cm (16" x 19") for single head, 81cm x 48cm (32" x 19") for 2 head
2 sets of back hoops for 30cm x 30cm (11.80" x 11.80") for each head
2 sets of front hoops of 19cm (7.50") for each head
2 sets of front hoops of 15cm (5.90") for each head
2 sets of front hoops of 12cm (4.70") for each head
2 sets of front hoops of 9cm (3.50") for each head
Four Heads Computerized Embroidery Machine
|Head Number||4 Head|
|After-sales Service||Engineers available to service machinery overseas|
|application||flat, cap, T-shirt, finished garments, logo, 3D|
|Motor||Servo and stepper motor|
|Warranty||12 months limited warranty with lifetime support|
|Computer||8 inch LCD display and touch screen showing real time stitching|
|Size||2638 (L) * 1490 (W) * 1500 (D)|
|Package details||The normal package is wooden box(Size: L*W*H).|
But it's ok to pack it according to customers special request.
FAQ Hot Questions
Q: Is this a trustable long-term strategic partner?
A: Just ask our customers, view our company profile, assessment of capability, factory glimpse, and the honor we had. And why not contact us or pay a visit to us?
Q: What service will I get with this buying?
A: Simply at your service: available consultancy before sales, easy communication during sales, easy payment term, smooth and safe delivery of guaranteed quality, and assured timely services after sales.
Q: What kind of embroidery work and embroidery machine do I need?
A: Think: ready-made garment/cap/hat, or garment before sewing, or just flat fabric?
Normal flat stitch, or special chenille/chain/loop stitch, or sequin/paillette, or cord/tape/ribbon to add value to your embroidery?
Q: How many heads do I need and what embroidery area on each head?
A: Think: how big is your factory and how much is your expected production?
The embroidery area on each head depends on the maximum area of your embroidery design to run.
Q: How many stitches do I get per minute (SPM) on each head?
A: Super high speed model gives max. 1500SPM,
High speed model gives max. 1200SPM,
Normal speed model gives max. 1000SPM,
Lower speed model gives max.850SPM.
Q: Do I need the Elite model or economy model?
A: Think: How much would you pay for a machine? What we offer is what you need!
Q: Can I represent and sell ORDER machines in my market?
A: Welcome to join ORDER family and grow to be a strong distributor.
Looking for Agents/ Distributors from all over the world!Kindly contact with me for more detailed information!